Sunday, May 15, 2016

Creating a new anti-hangup braket - 3 hours

I am zapped of all energy from the weekend. Had a house party on Saturday, and it was three days of prep and cooking, followed by a late evening.

I managed to gather enough strength to began fabrication on another anti-hangup bracket. I had to cut more 0.025" material at 1/2" thick. I cut a paper template and tried again. This time,Ii referenced another build log and twisted the bracket so that it ended up slightly back from the original position.



This way is a bit more challenging to fit but I made it work with using the holes that I had drilled before. Just really had to go slow and work at it. No quick work here. The result was excellent.

Only one small item that I noticed. At one point of the fittings, it had a tenancy to grab a little on the stiffener. I'll have to take a better look at this with Mike.

Thats enough for today. I'm spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment