Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Legal Stuff - Critical

Please note:

This blog is for reference purposes only. It is a record of my personal experiences and thoughts which are based on very limited knowledge during my build process. All construction, details, hints, etc that are mentioned within this blog are based on my particular set of circumstances and are all based on my very poor ability to accurately covey situations and practices in writing. So ultimately....I could be very wrong, despite my attempts to be accurate. Please keep this in mind....What works for me, does not mean that's what you should do. ALWAYS refer to the VANS manual, drawings, published mil-spec practices etc for the build of your own aircraft. These are the correct and documented methods one should follow.

If you do choose to take into consideration any of my blog material I ask a few things. 1. Please do your own research and ALWAYS follow the drawings and manuals. When in doubt...Contact VANS Technical Support. 2. Please do not copy this material, both writing and pictures (unless written permission by myself is granted) 3. As long as the reference is properly credited, please feel free to link to this site instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment